100% of all donations go directly to Parkinson’s research right here in Australia. Be a part of this amazing race and help a great cause – get amongst it!
Register to participate in the City 2 Surf
Step 1: Register as an event participant online at the City2Surf official website.
Step 2: To fundraise for a Shake It Up Foundation, skip the charity selection part of the City2Surf registration.
How to set up a City2Surf supporter page for Shake It Up
Step 3: After completing the event registration form, follow the prompts to visit the City2Surf fundraising page or click on the “Start Fundraising” button above
Step 4: Enter your page title, select Shake It Up Australia Foundation as your charity, set your target and complete the remaining details.
Step 5: Personalise your page with a profile photo and tell everyone why you’re supporting your chosen charity.
Step 6: Share your unique supporter page link with your friends, family and colleagues via email and social media.
- Be the first! By donating to your own everydayhero fundraising page, you’re showing your commitment to your fundraising and setting the benchmark for the family and friends who come to your page to make a donation.
- Remember to upload a profile photo – people want to see who they’re donating to (and it helps create an emotional connection!).
- Update your fundraising page! Keep your family, friends and colleagues updated with your training and fundraising progress. How are you going? What obstacles have you come across? What are you really enjoying?
- Connect your page with your MapMyFitness smartphone app. Not only will it help you share your workouts with your family and friends, but your everydayhero Giving Footprint grows with every mile you run for charity, even in training!
- Tell your story. Let your family and friends know WHY you’re doing what you’re doing. They want to know your story, so go ahead and share your passion!
- If you hit your target, or you’re close to reaching it… increase it! If your network think you’re close to your target, they might not donate as much as they originally intended.
If you you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact us on 1300 361 803 or email our Events and Fundraising Manager Melanie.