PD Warrior; creators of the World’s most comprehensive rehabilitation program for people with Parkinson’s, is proud to launch INSIGHT2021 on Sunday 11th April to coincide with World Parkinson’s Day.
An online global conference, INSIGHT2021, will bring the Parkinson’s international community together with 10 renowned guest speakers presenting on a range of topics including latest research, advancement in med tech, medical misinformation & a live panel on how to navigate medical misinformation in this new world.
The Event program boasts 10 World Class speakers including:
- Michael S. Okun – Professor of Neurology
- Prof Charlie Teo – Neurosurgeon
- Dr Norman Swan – Multi-award winning broadcaster and investigative journalist
- David Finkelstein – Physiologist and neurobiologist
- Benzi Kluger – Associate Professor of Neurology
- Dr Kenneth Marek – President and Senior Scientist at The Institute for Neurodegenerative Disorders
- Dr Ann Liebert – Adjunct Senior Lecturer in the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences at the University of Sydney
- Dr Jon Roozenbeek – Postdoctural fellow at the Dept of Psychology University of Cambridge
- Melissa McConaghy – INSIGHT Summit & PD Warrior Founder, Specialist Neurological Physiotherapist
- Martin Bringmann – CSO and board director at OccamzRazor.
In its fourth consecutive year, INSIGHT has become one of the largest virtual World Conferences for over 10 million people living with Parkinson’s. It will offer an opportunity for people living with Parkinson’s, as well as their loved ones and associated health professionals the opportunity to hear from world leading experts, academics, specialists, clinicians, entertainers and other people living with Parkinson’s in a convenient and accessible ONLINE platform.