Shake It Up has partnered with The Greater Collective as the chosen charity for an experiential leadership course commencing in February 2018. We have a real business challenge that we have submitted to The Greater Collective that we need your help to solve.
The Greater Collective is a one month-leadership course with a twist. The twist being that the course is centred around solving a real, board level challenge for a charity. This is a premium opportunity for any leader – whether you are just getting started or you already are one. In diverse teams, you tackle a real-world challenge over one intensive month of experiential leadership development combined with social impact. This course empowers you to become the type of leader that is:
- Highly self-aware and emotionally intelligent
- Mindful and centred
- Purposeful and wants to make a positive social impact
The heart of the program is to build emotionally intelligent, intrapreneurial, change-makers who strive to solve problems inside and outside of the workplace for the better. If you are looking to take the next step in your career this course will assist you to:
- Form significant connections across industries and sectors
- Learn from expert and inspiring thought leaders
- Have access to actionable research principles from leading organisations around the world
- Maximise the skills needed for the future of leadership such as innovative problem-solving, influencing, navigating change, real-time feedback and coaching
- Learn how to effectively engage your team and enhance their unique skills to propel your whole team forward
- Create genuine social impact and shared value.
We are seeking advocates from the Shake It Up community who work in the corporate sector to take up to 10 of the available 20 places in this inspiring leadership workshop. You will need to commit 30 hours of your time over the month of February and the cost of the workshop may be coverable under your individual workplace training budget. https://www.thegreatercollective.com.au/
If this sounds like you we will be holding an information session for interested participants on Tuesday 24 October at Suite 501, 80 William Street, Woolloomooloo, NSW 2011 from 1pm till 2pm. A light lunch will be served and there is no charge to attend this event. Please email Vicki Miller firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place by Thursday 19 October 2017 or call on 0413 417 486 for further information and help us solve a real business challenge.