In this Edition: Diabetes Drug for Parkinson’s shows Promise, Celebrities Raise Awareness, Tip for Caregivers, Depression and Anxiety with Parkinson’s and more.
Dear Shake It Up Supporter,
The athletic event season is now in full swing with events on right across the country. Join a Shake It Up team in your state. It’s a great way to stay fit and motivated while supporting Parkinson’s research. To all of the supporters who have registered to run for Parkinson’s and to those that are sponsoring them, we say a huge thank you and good luck!
Of course it is never to late to get involved. Events still on the horizon include:
- Sydney City2Surf – Sunday 13 August
- Blackmores Sydney Running Festival – Sunday 17 September
- Melbourne Marathon Festival – Sunday 15 October
- The Sunday Age City2Sea in Melbourne – Sunday 12 November
- Sunshine Coast Marathon – 18-20 August
- Bridge to Brisbane – 27 August
- Canberra Fun Run – 3 September
- The City to Bay in South Australia – Sunday 17 September
- Perth City2Surf – 27 August
- Hobart Point to Pinnacle – 19 November
If you have been contemplating participating in an athletic event to raise funds for Parkinson’s research, why not make 2017 your year!
You can learn more about how to get involved on our website
Until next time,
Clyde & the Shake It Up Team