Our latest TVC aims to brings awareness to Parkinson’s including the prevalence of Young Onset Parkinson’s (YOP). With 100,000 people in Australia living with Parkinson’s and 20% under 50 approximately 20,000 are diagnosed with YOP. This TVC features people living with Parkinson’s and highlights that it can affect people of all ages and gender.
We are very grateful to Ben Kumanovski from Fussy Films and his crew of volunteers for producing a television and radio commercial to help us get this message out using community service airtime. All of the people in this commercial are living with Parkinson’s and are part of the Shake It Up community, and we are very thankful to them for sharing their personal story.
Directed by Ben Kumanovski, the Shake It Up Australia Foundation.
- Producer/Director: Ben Kumanovski
- DOP: Drew Bontoft
- 1AC: Ken Butti
- Gaffer: Storm Ashwood
- Best Boy: Aaron Ashwood
- Grip: Richard Hoskins
- Hair and Makeup Artist: Georgie Fox
- Art Director: Melissa Kumanovski
- Location Sound Recordist: Luke Stacey
- Editor/Colourist: Ben Kumanovski
- Music Composer: Paul Zulli
- Post Production Sound: John Hresc
- Male Voiceover by Abes Audio
- Filmed at Sydney Props Studios
Conceptualised, written and produced by Ben Kumanovski for Shake It Up Australia Foundation.
Produced by Fussy Films. fussyfilms.co